The Jewish Book Club meets 10:30am-noon the 3rd Monday of each month except January (or unless there is a Jewish holiday).
Our first meeting of the year is Monday, February 17th at Beth Shalom, 180 Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland.
Jewish Book Club Selections 2020
- The Sunflower by Simon Wiesenthal (2 library copies 1970, 1998)
- Gateway to the Moon by Mary Morris (4 library copies)
- The Soul of a Thief by Steven Hartov (5 library copies)
- Renia’s Diary by Renia Spiegal (15 library copies-very popular)
- Einstein and the Rabbi by Naomi Levy (3 library copies)
- An Unorthodox Match by Naomi Regan (6 library copies)
- Not Our Kind by Kitty Zeldis (5 library copies)
- Nothing is Forgotten by Peter Golden (5 library copies)
- The Weight of Ink by Rachel Kadish
- Witness by Ariel Berger