Service Roster links here: January 2020 Tevet~Sh’vat 5780
- Our February pot luck dinner will be on Friday 31 January 6:30pm, please come early and help set up.
- Shabbat Kat (pre-school programme) Saturday 1 February 10-11am, with parents in the Library.
- Sunday School first day Term 1 is 16th February at 9:30am. Click here to register.
- Parents are invited to sign up online or on Day 1. Parents and community members are invited to our joyous tefillot every week 9:30-10am.
- Sunday 16 February at 5pm, Tu B’Shevat, Festival of Trees, will take place in our garden under the grapevine. Please RSVP to the office by Wednesday 12 February with numbers attending.
- COME AND SING FOR SHABBAT On Friday 21 February, we welcome Judy Campbell, Choir Director from the North Shore Temple Emanuel in Sydney, to Auckland. She will run a song session from 5-6pm at Beth Shalom, then join us in making music at the Shabbat evening service at 6:30pm. Please email her directly ([email protected]) if you would like to participate, including details of your connection with, and skills in singing. She will tailor the session to suit those attending, which means there are no specific sight-reading requirements. If you love to sing, this will be for you! Judy is known to many at Beth Shalom from her previous visit to Auckland some years ago, and from her role in leading choirs at UPJ Biennial conferences. In recent years she has expanded her creative activities to writing, and will launch her recently published book, The Silver Tea Service, at Beth Shalom on Sunday 23 February. See separately for the invitation to the launch.
- Diarise Summer Soul Shabbaton 27, 28, 29 March 2020. Click here to register. Rabbi Shoshanna Kaminsky, Shannyn and Max the soulful singers and Asher Truppman’s Jazz Band – stay tuned as more people come on board.
- Find a Study Partner Project: contact mailto:[email protected]
A reminder about our prayers for healing; if you would like our home prayer group to pray for healing for you or for someone close to you please advise the office.