Service roster here: Service roster June 2020 Sivan~Tamuz 5780
From 6 June we will resume Saturday morning Shabbat services in the sanctuary, however our Friday Erev Shabbat services will remain on Zoom for the time being. We look forward to seeing you at one of our services either in person or virtually. Our Saturday services will also be livestreamed – check out the website for the link to livestream for those unable to get to Beth Shalom or if you are not feeling comfortable yet to resume attending gatherings such as services.
Please be sure you have read the Beth Shalom Covid-19 Plan which was released on Tuesday. As we return to the premises for Saturday services, Hebrew school and other classes, it is important that we all are familiar with the new practices introduced to keep us safe. When you arrive, you will be asked for your contact details for contact tracing, please use the hand sanitizer and comply with the strict 2 metre social distancing during services. We are following the 2metre guideline to enable us to sing safely.
• PLEASE NOTE: There will be no parking permitted along Manukau Road (both sides) from 18th May, 8pm to 5am for 8 weeks until mid-July whilst water pipeline tunnelling takes place from Broadway to Ranfurly Road, under Manukau Road.
• Erev Shabbat service, Friday 5 June on Zoom.
• Shabbat service, Saturday 6 June at Beth Shalom.
• Shabbat Kat at Beth Shalom, 6 June, 10-11am in the Library.
• Hebrew School recommences on Sunday 7 June, 9:30am.
• The first weekend of LIMMUD OZ + NZ is close, 6-14 June. Speakers are from NZ, Australia, Israel, the US, and more! The event is open to all Limmudniks across NZ and Australia. Sessions will be available to view via Zoom (free to download on any computer, tablet, or smartphone). Find more info at: https://www.limmudoz.com.au/
• Keep checking your emails for official messages from community groups and weekly services. GMAIL USERS CHECK YOUR UPDATES TABS OR YOU COULD MISS IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
• A reminder about our prayers for healing; if you would like our home prayer group to pray for healing for you or for someone close to you please advise the office.