COVID ORANGE SETTING, NOW IN PLACE. Service rosters and Zoom/OneRoom links will be in the weekly email newsletter sent out on Thursdays.
Taking into consideration the recent update to the Traffic Light Framework, we have made some changes to our covid policy:
- We will no longer require people to present vaccine passes to attend gatherings at Beth Shalom.
- We will no longer require registration for gatherings at Beth Shalom, although we will continue to have a limit of 36 for attendees. Occasionally we may require registration for catering or organisational purposes.
- We will return to holding services and gatherings inside.
When you arrive at Beth Shalom, please sanitise and wear a mask. Try to keep a physical distance from others where possible, and we encourage you to use our outdoor spaces when eating, weather permitting. Please stay home if you are starting to develop symptoms or are unwell.
- The baby naming for Ava, daughter of Liora Bercovitch and Andrew Weipers, along with the induction of the Board have been postponed along with the advertised finger food Kiddush. We will let you know the new dates for these two events. Our services this Shabbat will be led by Beth Shalom lay service leaders in person at Beth Shalom.
- Monday 23 May, 7:30pm in person and on Zoom, Open House with incoming president Michelle Wise Szecket. A time to ask any questions about the new board, her priorities for the next two years, ongoing projects, and the Jewish Community Centre.